Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Financial aid?

My old friend from high school in Rupert (John L) is a rep for The Investors Group.  In a few months, John has provided a fair bit of insight and advice to me and Laura - and I thought I knew more than most about this stuff. He was always one of the smartest guys I knew (we were on "Reach For The Top" together in 1978), and is looking for a relevant topic for an evening presentation he's interested in hosting. At first blush, when he asked me, I thought of "Estate Planning For People Who Have Parents Who Don't Talk About Money". After thinking about this for a bit, though, I thought "there are a few of you that read this blog, so why not ask you?". If you could get some financial or estate planning information, and it wouldn't cost you anything, what would it be?

No comments: