Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Doug 3.2

After some consideration, and following the "theme" of my own blog, I'm renaming it Doug 3.2.
Here's the chronology:
  • Doug 1.0 - most of my life, up until I was 36 years old (1996)
  • Doug 1.1 - turned vegetarian for health reasons (turned out to be negative health reasons)
  • Doug 2.0 - had heart bypass surgery to bypass some plaque buildup on my LAD artery
  • Doug 3.0 - suffered a stroke on October 5, 2009
  • Doug 3.1 - suffered another stroke and lost my voice sometime within 10 days of Oct 5
  • Doug 3.2 - investigated further and have determined that my vegetarian (grain-centric) diet was responsible for Doug 2.0 thru Doug 3.1, so Doug 3.2 is my plan to address all that

So what do you think? I'm not sure any of us was born to live 3.2 separate lives, but it appears that I was.



No comments: